Once you get tagged simply copy and paste into your own note and replace my answers with your own. Once you have completed your own list please send back by tagging me and however many of your friends. Just do it!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No! My mum wanted to name me Meera, but dad didn't really pay heed. I could have been Ragini too- but Radhika it is. And my aunt named me Nandita. I never have any idea what she's thinking anyway.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Like, big time? That'd be 3 weeks back.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Well yeah! There's hardly anything about me that I don't like- well, nothing that can't be taken care of at least.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I feast on Bimbos- and never, never go Hungry!
But yeah, due to excess of weight gain thanks to consumption of Mascara, I'm going Veggie.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Well, yes. My dog-ess (I'd never call such a gentle thing a bitch, a word used for the likes of Shambhvi Sharma and Kirsten Dunst and Anusha Dandekar) Lisa, my cousins Ketki and Isha- and anybody who's in for getting pampered filthy!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Well yeah! The original me would be so endearing and so talkative and so 'all-the-good-things-in-the-world' that new-me (Navami?) wouldn't have a choice!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
To my lunch meat? They fall for the bait. Try it with my mother, I get the 'did-you-just-say-that-don't-you-wanna-stay-here-anymore?' look.
Inference- yes! A lot!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Surprisingly, yes. I was born with swollen ones, threatened with an operation, and then finally- I still have them on!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Well- why not? After my kids have been settled, my husband's with me, my boss' gone without the rope, my mother doesn't know. Why not?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Is that available in the canteen? If not, then I probably don't know.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Normal people untie their shoes, then take them off. People who make these quizzes untie their shoes when they've taken them off.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens Sapiens like me, don't do either. We don't tie the laces in the first place.
12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Radhika. I've heard of this brilliant 18 year old writer who's named that. She's the next best thing after Barkha Dutt, Harsha Bhogle and Shiamak Davar!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anjeer!- if it's from Naturals, and Mango- if Mum's making it (that' the only flavour she makes anyway!).
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Noses-Jaws-Eyebrows-Shoulders- all at once.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red- for love, hatred, passion, anger, freedom. For me!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Laziness, and compulsive nerdiness.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My granddad- all the time, and Myron- when we don't talk for more than 2 weeks.
Sometimes even the English language, when my classmates decide to molest it.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
So long as they have good answers to give.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
It's a Green Patiala, and Brown sandals- borrowed from Manasi!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Humming of the PC, distant sound of traffic, Keys being hit. 'Heer' in my head.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Soil after the first shower
New Bata shoes
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Shared the same bench for 3 years.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket (hence, I'm an Indian).
Football- specially screaming 'He's open!He's open!...ARE YOU BLIND? CAN'T YOU FRIGGING SEE A GOAL DANCING NAKED IN FRONT OF YOUR BLESSED EYES? ARE THEY EYES OR EGGS?!'
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown. With crazy streaks of black.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. Purrrrrrfect eyesight, and a heartfelt, staunch opposition to any artificial beauty.
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Sambhar, Rice, Chicken Makhani, Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Patiala, Chinese (especially 'Aakash' Handcart ka khaana)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Intelligent movies, if that's still a category. Or funny ones, or Epic ones.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Slumdog. No big deal.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It's a Kurta. Off-white with floral leitmotifs.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER
Summer- inevitable Fun!
35. HUGS OR KISSES
Hugs from some, kisses from few.
Both from whomsoever concerned!
37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP
It's a Virgo Mug.
38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Sukhwinder Singh, Rehman, Sona Mohapatra, Matchbox Twenty, Coldplay, Fuzon,
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Book's'...'Cry, The beloved Country', 'The Bridge Across Forever', 'Fountainhead', 'God of Small Things'- All at once.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Cheese, and a mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)
Rain. New message on the phone. 'Heer'- Sukhwinder Singh.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Nainital! Heaven and Back!
Add that to your Bucket-list. You HAVE to be there!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yeah. Dancing, Writing, Convincing people, Drawing random stuff.
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
On the second floor in Holy Spirit Hospital, on a Rainy Morning.
47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
Keeps changing. Currently it's anklets.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Have you? I haven't really met him!
49. FAVORITE SONG?
Currently 'Heer'. Otherwise every song I have on my playlist of 409 songs!
50. Favorite Musical?
Never seen one!